The legal practice of the tax area has merged with the accounting and financial practice to offer our clients comprehensive advice.
The professionals that make up the tax area are lawyers specialized in tax and business law; financial accountants with expertise in accounting, international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and transfer pricing, who together provide the following integrated services:
- Local and international tax consulting from a legal, accounting and financial point of view.
- Application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Advice on the application of double taxation treaties, applied to corporate restructurings.
- Tax structuring of tax treatment and incentives in processes of company creation, new investments, mergers, spin-offs.
- Advice in the determination of tax burdens in processes of disposals of shares.
- Tax planning in application of tax regulations, generating more efficient corporate structures and minimizing risks.
- Tax advice on the interpretation and application of the Transfer Pricing system.
- Advice to determine tax risks for the use of offshore companies.
- Advice on the management of inheritance by cause of death from the tax point of view.
- Review of transfer pricing reports and annexes.
- Registration of external credits, interests and payments before the Central Bank of Ecuador.
- Tax advice for natural persons (personal and family).
- Customs and foreign trade advice.
- Review and verification of tax compliance.
- Preparation of accounting and tax reconciliations.
- Preparation of tax returns and annexes.
- Preparation of patrimonial statements.
- Monthly review of financial statements.
- Administrative and judicial impugnation area:
- Reclamation of taxes paid unduly or in excess.
- Claim before processes of tributary determination.
- Judicial sponsorship in tax litigation.
- Due Diligence in tax, accounting and financial areas.
- Permanent tax updating courses.