Regulatory Life Science
In the Life Science area, we have a specialized team that provides legal advice and customer support at each stage of the product’s life. The team consists of three lawyers, two chemical engineers and one biochemical engineer. We have vast experience in providing advice to our clients in matters related to intellectual property, prices of medicines for human use, marketing authorizations, health registrations; and, in general, with respect to all applicable regulations for the marketing of medicines for human and animal use, and products for agriculture and chemicals.
This area includes:
- Attention to legal concerns of our clients regarding the regulations and rules that govern and defense of their interests before the respective regulatory bodies.
- We keep our clients fully informed about regulatory trends related to their economic activity.
- Application of legal and regulatory norms related to the control of pharmaceutical product prices.
- Obtaining of Operating Permits and Sanitary Registrations before the corresponding national Authorities.
- Challenges to resolutions issued by government agencies in the administrative and contentious-administrative.
- Defense of the rights and interests of the pharmaceutical industry.