FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS has advised for several years on aspects of Environmental Law, in response to the growing demand for services in this area. The Firm provides advice so that the projects to be executed comply with environmental protection standards and avoid risks of conflicts due to non-compliance with environmental regulations.
In this line, FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS provides the following specialized advice:
- Legislation related to the environment and its protection.
- Environmental impact analysis.
- Negotiation and representation before public authorities.
- Establishment and planning of corporate policies on environmental protection.
- International obligations.
- Contractual negotiation and determination of contractual responsibilities.
Corporate Social Responsibility, understood as the active and voluntary contribution to social, economic and environmental improvement, includes, among other actions, the adoption of policies, values and institutional principles that optimize institutional development and the relationship with stakeholders. The advice we provide in this area is related to:
- Advice on the adoption of Responsibility Programs.
- Social Entrepreneurship and its execution.
- Facilitation of dialogue processes with stakeholders
- Evaluations of compliance with national and international environmental regulations.
- Advice on the identification of programs and projects of community interest.