It constitutes one of the fundamental nucleus of our activity. It covers the whole range of business, financial and mercantile transactions that a company must carry out in the normal development of its functions. The advice we provide to companies is distinguished by the extensive experience of our lawyers in the real world of business. This experience allows us to understand the need to solve our clients’ problems in a complete and fast way.
We advise on the conditions, legal requirements and opportunities for foreign investment in Ecuador. Our objective is the protection of our clients’ investment. To accomplish this, we ensure that the client takes the appropriate steps to obtain the highest return with the lowest risk.
The Firm has achieved an international reputation of excellence for the quality of the services it provides, among which we can highlight:
- Incorporation of companies in Ecuador and abroad.
- Acquisitions, mergers and spin-offs of companies.
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies.
- Advice and assistance, at the request of the Client, in the meetings of General Meetings of Partners and/or Shareholders.
- Advice on the most convenient type of company to develop an activity.
- Advice on the treatment of foreign investment in the Andean Community and in other countries.
- Advice on the application of International Agreements on the reciprocal protection of investments.
- Advice on capital restructuring and other amendments to the articles of association of companies.
- Planning of corporate structures and business groups.
- Advice on structuring transactions.
- Public offering of shares.
- Issuance of bonds.
- Formation of consortiums or “Joint Ventures”.
- Carrying out of Due Diligences.
- Implementation of good Corporate Governance practices.