- Present: Fabara & Compañía, Intellectual Property area. Senior Associate Attorney.
- 2016 – 2018: Ecuadorian Institute of Intellectual Property (IEPI). President and principal member of the Intellectual Property Committee.
- 2014 – 2015: IEPI. Advisor to the Property Committee.
- 2012 – 2013: IEPI. Project lawyer for the Intellectual Property Committee.
- 2012: Delegate of the National Director of Industrial Property for the area of oppositions and administrative tutelage.
- 2012: IEPI. Expert in distinctive signs
- 2003 – 2012: Intellectual Property Law Firm Julio C. Guerrero B.S.A. Lawyer in Intellectual Property.
- President of the Intellectual Property Committee.
- IEPI delegate in WIPO-Geneva for the Enforcement Committee.
- Negotiator in bilateral and multilateral agreements in the area of Intellectual Property.
- Universidad de las Américas: Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property.
- Universidad Internacional SEK: Doctor of Jurisprudence.
- Universidad Internacional SEK: Lawyer of the Courts of the Republic.
- Universidad Internacional SEK: Bachelor’s Degree in Legal and Social Sciences.
Oscar has 15 years of experience in the area of intellectual property, in the public and private sector, advising national and foreign companies, resolving procedures of last administrative instance in matters of intellectual property. He is a trainer of academic events. He was delegated to WIPO in the enforcement committee. Negotiator on intellectual property issues in agreements with EFTA and South Korea.
Professor of intellectual property at the Universidad Central del Ecuador.