- 2019 – Present: FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS. Associate Lawyer.
- 2014 – 2019: FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS. Junior Associate Lawyer.
- 2012 – 2013: Judiciary Council. Lawyer in the National Directorate of Legal Advice.
- He received a scholarship granted by the University of Alcalá de España.
- 2016: Universidad de Alcalá, Spain: Master in Business Law.
- 2014: Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador: Lawyer.
Esteban concentrates his practice on competition law or antitrust matters. Among its activities are the defense of clients in administrative proceedings before the local competition authority (Superintendence of Control of Market Power) for unfair practices, abusive practices, abuse of market power and advice in complex economic concentrations of national and international companies. He also has experience in corporate and regulatory law and in judicial proceedings before the Contentious-Administrative Court.