- 2015 – present: Fabara & Abogados Cía. Ltda. Head of Competition Law area. (Senior Associate Lawyer).
- 2010 – 2015: Fabara & Abogados Cía. Ltda. Associate Lawyer (Competition Law Area).
- 2008 – 2009: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Integration. Investment Treaty Analyst.
- 2008: Corral-Sanchez Abogados.
- Ecuadorian Institute of Arbitration, since 2017.
- International Bar Association (IBA), since 2018.
- Ecuadorian Institute of Procedural Law, since 2018.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito: Lawyer with a minor in International Relations.
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar: Specialist in Administrative Law.
- University of Barcelona: Master in International Economic Law and Policy.
- King´s College London. Diploma in Economics for Competition Law.
- Spanish – Native
- English – Fluent
- French – Medium
- Chambers Latin America: Associate to Watch.
Daniel concentrates his practice in the different areas of competition law consisting mainly of anti-competitive practices (restrictive agreements and practices, abuse of market power and unfair practices) and the control of economic concentrations. He has more than eight years of experience in different sectors such as pharmaceuticals, retail, aeronautics, building materials and food.