- 2016 – Present: Fabara & Compañía C.L. Senior Associate Lawyer.
- 2015: Constructora Villacreces Andra Cia. Ltda. Legal Manager. In-house Lawyer
- 2009 – 2012: Directv Ecuador C. Ltda. (client of Fabara & Compañía). In-house Lawyer.
- 2006 – 2013: Fabara & Compañía C.L. Assistant Lawyer and Junior Lawyer.
- Universidad Internacional de la Rioja: Law in business legal consultancy.
- Centro Latinoamericano de Estudios Humanos, Global Public Law Research Group: Diploma in Ibero-American Administrative Law.
- SEK International University: Lawyer of the Courts of the Republic of Ecuador.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador: Studies in the career of Human Sciences, school of history (not concluded).
Alexander practice focuses on Telecommunications and Public Contracting. In the first, mainly to providers of audio and video subscription services and value-added services and to foreign entities wishing to participate in the local telecommunications sector. In the area of Public Contracting, he provides support in pre-contractual and contractual processes and administration of contracts with the State and due diligence processes. He provides corporate advice to clients in different areas of commerce. He has experience in mergers and acquisitions of assets and liabilities at the mercantile level and in the telecommunications sector, as well as in general corporate procedures.