- 2003 – present: President of FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS
- 2001 – 2003: Associate Lawyer. Larreategui & Fabara Lawyers
- 1994 – 2001: Senior Lawyer. Banco GNB (Ecuador) S.A.
- 1990 – 1994: Assistant Legal Department. Banco Popular Del Ecuador S.A.
- 1992: Universidad Central del Ecuador: Doctor in the Courts of Justice
- 1992: Universidad Central del Ecuador: Degree in Jurisprudence, Political and Social Sciences.
Mariana has 28 years of experience in banking, trust and investment business. Her vast experience includes both domestic and international clients in fundraising and procurement transactions.
Due to her ability to propose and implement creative and alternative strategies and her effectiveness in providing excellent results, her clients continuously contract the services of FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS for the resolution of their legal matters in all areas of practice. Mariana builds a great trust with her clients and for this reason, they work with us for more than 15 years.
Previous Work Experience: Before founding FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS in 2003, Mariana worked as an associate at LARREATEGUI & FABARA ABOGADOS, was a senior attorney at BANCO GNB (ECUADOR) S.A. and assistant to the legal department of BANCO POPULAR DEL ECUADOR S.A.