- 2003 – present: President of FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS
- 2001 – 2003: Associate Lawyer. Larreategui & Fabara Lawyers
- 1994 – 2001: Senior Lawyer. Banco GNB (Ecuador) S.A.
- 1990 – 1994: Assistant Legal Department. Banco Popular Del Ecuador S.A.
- 1999: Pontificia Universidad Católica: Doctor in Jurisprudence.
- 1999: Pontificia Universidad Católica: Lawyer.
- 1999: Pontificia Universidad Católica: Degree in Social Sciences.
Francisco Vacas Dávila has a wide and recognized experience in the labor field. He was Minister of Labor Relations of Ecuador; previously he was Vice-Minister of Labor and Employment in the Ministry of Labor Relations.
Advisor to the National Secretary and Undersecretary of Policies and Norms. SENRES
Legal Advisor and Special Representative for the company Group Stanford Casa de Valores S.A.
Legal Advisor and Special Representative for Stanford Trust Company and Trust Fund Management S.A.